I just received my first award! Thank you to the lovely Amanda Sablan for passing this on to me :)
Okay, so what you're supposed to do here is list 10 facts that are not common knowledge and pass them along to other wonderful bloggers. Unfortunately, not many of the things I currently know are unknown, so you are going to have to settle for things you don't know about mE!
It hit me when I started to write this that I actually did something similar a few months back here, so I needed to think of 10 other things you don't already know.
Sooo, without further ado:
1. I love to cook and invent new (sometimes strange) dishes/desserts - I have invented the "Bumuco". What is it you ask? Why, it's a cross between a biscuit, a muffin and a cookie, quite tasty, and quite discovered by accident when a cookie recipe went wrong ;).
2. I detest cold weather - and the older I get, the more I hate it. I would love to live some place where it is warm and sunny year round.
3. I have a secret dream of owning a library like the one in Disney's Beauty and the Beast.
4. I am probably the most indecisive person you will ever meet when it comes to buying things - food, clothes, shoes, furniture - you name it. It takes me forever to decide whether or not I want something. The only things I'm always sure about buying are books and movies.
5. I love making lists. I have a list for everything. Groceries, plots, characters, travel plans, music, etc.
6. I can't walk straight. I don't know why or how this occurs, or if I am totally unbalanced, but people are always telling me that I am pushing them off the sidewalks.
7. Sometimes when I see people, I imagine out entire stories for them in my head.
8. I am way too shy--crowds and being the center of attention make me verrrrry nervous.
9. I think I have a very developed sense of smell. I seem to be able to pick up on smells much faster than other people - comes in handy if food is going bad, and no one else can tell!
10. I am unable to sleep unless the curtains are tightly drawn (or if the closet door is open). I have to get up and close them if I see even the tiniest sliver of light. Regardless though, I am an insomniac.
Done! That was so much harder than I thought it would be!
Alrighty, I shall now pass this on to these awesome bloggers:
Melissa @ Through the Looking Glass
Justine @ Justine Dell
Jemi @ Just Jemi
Nicole @ Damsel in a Dirty Dress
Chris @ ReWriting My DNA