Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Peeking out from the Dungeon

Ah guys, I've been a horrible blogger this month I know, and I'm sorry! I promise things will be better in the New Year.

Work has been crazy and I've also managed to catch the worse flu I've had in ages during the last 4 days. Yup... guess how I spent Christmas Day ;)

I'm a little dizzy now even as I write this (please excuse any typos), but I've missed my computer! And I've missed you guys!

I have lots of updates to share, but they will have to wait... until the New Year, when I will return bright and shiny and fresh :D.

I hope everyone is doing well, and enjoying the holidays, as well as a little down time. I'll be around in the next couple of days to visit you all.

See you soon, and Happy Holidays!


11 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Hope you get better and see you next year. Rest, rest.

Wendy Lu said...

Get well soon! Looking forward to your posts in the new year. :)

~TRA

http://xtheredangelx.blogspot.com

The Words Crafter said...

Yuck, I feel for you! I'm trying to catch something myself. Got to get me some orange juice....

I have some goodies for my followers on my blog today....maybe that can help a little?

Theresa Milstein said...

Can't wait for those updates. I've missed you but I understand. Have a happy new year!

Jemi Fraser said...

I hope you feel better soon! It's not fun to be sick during the holidays. Take care of yourself - hope you have a wonderful new year!! :)

notesfromnadir said...

Don't worry about blogging, just get better & it's almost 2011 so everything will appear more new! Have a wonderful New Year, & wishing you an especially healthy one! :)

Kenda Turner said...

Hope you're feeling better--may the New Year be kind to you!

Jolene Perry said...

I think we're all tired. My brain is still in this haze of Christmas madness. Maybe things will return to normal when the kids head back to school.

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

AW!!! What a horrible time to be sick! I hope you are feeling a thousand times better.

Patricia A. Timms-McGehee said...

Hope you're starting to feel better. I've had holidays like that and don't envy you. However, it's a brand new year and I hope the flu didn't follow you into this year.

Happy New Year!

Theresa Milstein said...

Sorry you were sick. I hope the rest of the winter is kinder to you.