Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Peeking out from the Dungeon

Ah guys, I've been a horrible blogger this month I know, and I'm sorry! I promise things will be better in the New Year.

Work has been crazy and I've also managed to catch the worse flu I've had in ages during the last 4 days. Yup... guess how I spent Christmas Day ;)

I'm a little dizzy now even as I write this (please excuse any typos), but I've missed my computer! And I've missed you guys!

I have lots of updates to share, but they will have to wait... until the New Year, when I will return bright and shiny and fresh :D.

I hope everyone is doing well, and enjoying the holidays, as well as a little down time. I'll be around in the next couple of days to visit you all.

See you soon, and Happy Holidays!


11 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Hope you get better and see you next year. Rest, rest.

The Red Angel said...

Get well soon! Looking forward to your posts in the new year. :)

~TRA

http://xtheredangelx.blogspot.com

The Words Crafter said...

Yuck, I feel for you! I'm trying to catch something myself. Got to get me some orange juice....

I have some goodies for my followers on my blog today....maybe that can help a little?

Theresa Milstein said...

Can't wait for those updates. I've missed you but I understand. Have a happy new year!

Jemi Fraser said...

I hope you feel better soon! It's not fun to be sick during the holidays. Take care of yourself - hope you have a wonderful new year!! :)

notesfromnadir said...

Don't worry about blogging, just get better & it's almost 2011 so everything will appear more new! Have a wonderful New Year, & wishing you an especially healthy one! :)

Kenda said...

Hope you're feeling better--may the New Year be kind to you!

Jolene Perry said...

I think we're all tired. My brain is still in this haze of Christmas madness. Maybe things will return to normal when the kids head back to school.

Lynda Young said...

AW!!! What a horrible time to be sick! I hope you are feeling a thousand times better.

Patricia A. Timms said...

Hope you're starting to feel better. I've had holidays like that and don't envy you. However, it's a brand new year and I hope the flu didn't follow you into this year.

Happy New Year!

Theresa Milstein said...

Sorry you were sick. I hope the rest of the winter is kinder to you.