Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hurry... You Don't Want to Miss This!!

Hi Everyone,

I have a very special announcement for you all today!

Fabulous blogger and author Talli Roland's debut novel, The Hating Game is being released today as an e-book on Amazon!


And you don't even need a Kindle to read it! You can just download the software, and off you go :D

See below for more information regarding The Hating Game, and Talli's amazing undertaking!

Help Talli Roland's debut novel THE HATING GAME hit the Kindle bestseller list at Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk by spreading the word today. Even a few sales in a short period of time on Amazon helps push the book up the rankings, making it more visible to other readers.

Where you can find it:
Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.com

No Kindle? Download a free app at Amazon for Mac, iPhone, PC, Android and more. Coming soon in paperback. Keep up with the latest at www.talliroland.com.


About THE HATING GAME:

When man-eater Mattie Johns agrees to star on a dating game show to save her ailing recruitment business, she's confident she'll sail through to the end without letting down the perma-guard she's perfected from years of her love 'em and leave 'em dating strategy. After all, what can go wrong with dating a few losers and hanging out long enough to pick up a juicy £200,000 prize? Plenty, Mattie discovers, when it's revealed that the contestants are four of her very unhappy exes. Can Mattie confront her past to get the prize money she so desperately needs, or will her exes finally wreak their long-awaited revenge? And what about the ambitious TV producer whose career depends on stopping her from making it to the end?

Okay, are you not excited for this? I know I am! Alright, stop wasting time here, and GO! :D

p.s. I apologize for my long absence - I'll be back to regular posting on Friday!

10 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay! You're back :)

And I hope Talli's goal is close!! It's not a story that does it for me but I do know LOTS of girls who would love it so passing the word on *grin* Good luck Talli!

www.damselinadirtydress.com

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Go Talli!

Jamie Gibbs said...

Yay for Talli! The Hating Game has achieved a 4000% increase in popularity in less than a day. That's damn incredible!

True Life and Fiction said...

Best of luck to you Talli,

Hoping your novels sees huge sales. My first novel will be released on Amazon today as well. Let's spread the word for each other. Search for Ellison James or Lovestruck Succubus.

I will have to buy your novel for my daughter. I think it will make a great Christmas present!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Writing Nut - one of the 450 - excellent that we're supporting Talli - I gather her book is a good read.

Cheers Hilary

Southpaw said...

Awesome and it’s so inexpensive too!

Oh and your links don’t work correctly (they include the text.)

Melissa said...

It's so cheap and looks so promising. I don't know why everyone wouldn't want it!

Theresa Milstein said...

Hi, Writing Nut!

I read the ARC and really enjoyed it. I hope all this blog love is translating into plenty of book sales.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME day for Talli! Her success shall only grow and I look forward to reading The Hating Game.

london speed dating said...

I got The Hating Game as a birthday gift from a friend of mine and I really enjoyed reading it. I wasn't sure what to expect of it but the more I read the more I enjoyed. I've recommended it to other friends but they're not really into reading as much as I am, hopefully they'll decide to check it out though.