Goodness, we're already in October! It's crazy how quickly this year is moving.
I was originally going to talk about cluttered spaces and ideas being trapped today, but I've recently signed up for Alex J. Cavanaugh's Insecure Writer's Support Group (first Wednesday of every month), and I think I'll save this topic for then. You guys should definitely head over and check it out if you haven't already (and if you haven't heard of Alex or visited his blog, please rectify this immediately, because he is just awesome!).
Hmmm, so now that my topic for today is gone, I think I'm going to share a few bits of Monday randomosity with you... since it's been a while ;)
1. I've recently started watching The X Factor (US version). I don't know what it is with me and Simon Cowell--he just cracks me up.
2. I'm itching to finish my edits today, but I think I've just discovered a major flaw that will require a significant rewrite.
3. I seriously want to go to Disney World (again), and have the clam chowder at Magic Kingdom.
4. I'm feeling very Halloweeny (yup, it's all about making up the words today)... I want to watch scary movies and make cookies shaped like witches and ghosts. Must be the weather.
5. There is a spider web outside my window in which a gazillion little midges are caught (May and September are their seasons). It's disturbing. I was going to include pictures, but after careful consideration, decided against it.
How about you guys? Any bits of random to share on this lovely Monday? Anyone else feeling Halloweeny? Should we plan a trip to Disney World? Who's in?