No matter HOW busy you are, regardless of the fact that you suddenly have all this wonderful free time on your hands, you will ITCH to go back to it! You will lament every moment you have to spend apart.
At least I am.
It's taking every ounce of willpower I have not to open the thing. I'm determined to give it its four weeks of "space". I know it will make our editing relationship stronger in the long run ;)
What have I been up to in the meanwhile (yeah, you know you're going to get a list :D)?
1. Blogging and visiting! I love having the time to make it around to all of you :)
2. Researching agents and reading up on the querying process
3. Drafting the query letter (and let me tell you, it's MUCH harder than it seems, even with all the wonderful resources at our fingertips)
4. And I THINK I'm going to write a little short story over the next week or so... just for fun, but we'll see
5. Reading (I've recently started The Hunger Games)
What do you do while you're playing the waiting game? How do you keep yourself busy after months of having no time?